Committed to providing outstanding quality, service and craftsmanship, Bay Mechanical & Electrical Corporation stays current on the latest trends and information in the industry. If you’re interested in any of our mechanical and electrical services, fill out and submit the project inquiry form to get a quote today. Bay Mechanical & Electrical Corporation can guarantee quality on all projects we engage in because of the consistent training and knowledge gained from our affiliations. We are affiliated with the following commercial construction, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fire safety and energy services associations:
- ABC – Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national association representing merit shop, construction service and related companies performing work in the industrial and commercial construction industry.
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is a not-for-profit professional organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing and skill development across all engineering disciplines. ASME codes and standards, publications, conferences, continuing education and professional development programs provide a foundation for advancing technical knowledge.
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is a society committed to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through the advancement of the HVACR industry of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- NATE – North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE is the only technician certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the HVACR industry.
- RSES – Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES is an organization that provides opportunities for enhanced technical competence by offering comprehensive, cutting-edge education and certification to members and the HVACR industry.
Contact us to learn more about the mechanical and electrical capabilities of our Ohio MEP company.