As a mechanical and electrical contractor, Bay Mechanical is contracted for a variety of projects. In November 2009, we were contracted by the Ohio Veterans Home (OVH) in Sandusky, Ohio to upgrade the cooling system for the Veterans Hall building at the OVH facility. We’re an experienced mechanical and electrical contractor, which is why we were able to handle the many elements of this project, including:
- A new 180 ton magnetic chiller
- Induced draft counter flow cooling tower
- New chilled water and tower water pump systems
- A new water treatment system
- Glycol management system
- Building automation system
- Variable speed drives for the chiller, pumps and cooling tower
- Converting the existing air handling units from DX systems to chilled water.
This project also required new electrical power distribution, controls, fire alarm, fire protection and new lighting. To house all of the new equipment, we constructed a new room inside the existing facility. As a respected Ohio HVAC contractor, OVH also contracted us for their HVAC Mechanical Systems Upgrade Project in which we installed new steam and condensate distribution piping, HVAC equipment and controls for the heating systems in various buildings throughout the OVH facility.
If you’re looking for a mechanical and electrical contractor, plan your next project with us. Fill out the project inquiry form to get started.