Journeyman Commercial/Industrial Plumber
We are currently in need of experienced, hardworking, knowledgeable, reliable and certified commercial plumbers.
Job Duties include:
- Locating and marking position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to fit pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting and threading pipe
- Bending pipe with pipe bending machine or by hand
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulk joints
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
All candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years commercial plumbing experience. Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the jobsite.
We offer the qualified candidate a competitive wage and group medical insurance (including dental and vision), paid time off, and 401k. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit a resume for review.
The candidate MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
Comp: $21.00 – $25.00/hr based on experience